Yes, you can and you must download and install all the software from the official HP Support website only as they provide the updated versions. Here are the steps you must follow to download and install the software.
1. Visit the link hp.com/support
2. Select your country/language
3. Click on Drivers & Downloads
4. Select Printers.
5. Search for your printer or model number via the search box
6. Click on the search button
7. Select your printer model from the shown search results
8. Select your operating system to check the compatibility
9. Click on the driver that you want to download, and click on the Download button.